Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Firecrackers!

By now, most of you should have received a message from Coach Benz letting you know about the upcoming BAYSL season.  If you need more information, keep checking here and I will provide updates about the season.  It looks like we have a great group of players, and I hope everyone will have fun!

Practice starts on Monday, 11/16/09, on the S1C field at the JC Handley complex. 

Practices will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.

It is important to bring: 
  1. cleats,
  2. shin guards,
  3. water, and
  4. a size 3 soccer ball to practices.

Remember, our first game is on Saturday, 12/05/09, so we'll have a few practices before games start.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  I am excited to be your Team Mom this year and look forward to meeting all of you. 

Go Firecrackers!!!

No comments: